My Account on hmsa.com provides you with online access to your health plan information.
Through My Account, you can:
- View claims history for medical, drug, dental, and vision services.
- Get drug plan benefit information.
- Get information about your medical plan’s annual deductible, annual copayment maximum, and lifetime maximum.
- Order prescription refills through the CVS mail-order pharmacy.
- Submit a request to change your address with HMSA.
(This is available only if your employer or group allows HMSA to accept a request directly from you. Otherwise, you must request the change with your employer or group.)
- Submit a request for duplicate HMSA cards.
- View your Guide to Benefits (available for most plans).
- Choose the kinds of email you receive from HMSA by managing your email preferences.
- Connect to HMSA’s Online Care.
To register for HMSA’s My Account
- Go to My Account and click Create an Account.
- Enter your email and create a password.
- If you’re an HMSA member, enter your subscriber ID from your HMSA membership card and your name and birth date.
Don’t see a link to view your dental or drug claims? Check your HMSA membership card to see if you have dental or drug coverage with HMSA. If the word Dental or Drug with a code isn’t listed, you might have coverage with another insurer. Please check with your employer or employee organization. If your HMSA membership card indicates that you have dental or drug coverage with HMSA, call HMSA Customer Relations for assistance.