CVS Caremark® has the Check Drug Cost tool to help HMSA members like you determine if you can save money on medications you need to stay healthy. The up-to-the-minute, member-specific information in the tool helps you and your provider make more-informed decisions about the medications you need. The Check Drug Cost tool is available online at hmsa.com or through a CVS Caremark smartphone app.
With the Check Drug Cost tool, you can easily search for a drug and dosage. In a few seconds, you can:
- Find out if a medication is covered by your plan.
- See the most affordable options.
- Compare the cost of filling your prescription by mail or in-person.
- Compare the cost of 30- or 90-day supplies.
- Understand what you and your doctor need to do to get your prescription filled.
How do I get the Check Drug Cost tool?
Download the CVS Caremark AppDownload the CVS Caremark app from Google Play store or Apple AppStore.
Since there are multiple CVS apps available, be sure to choose the CVS caremark app.
Log into My Account on hmsa.comLogin to your HMSA online account. Click Drug Pricing in the drop-down menu to find the tool.
QuestionsFor My Account issues, call 948-6565 on Oahu or 1 (800) 720-1344 toll-free on the Neighbor Islands.
For Check Drug Cost tool issues, call CVS Customer Care at 1 (855) 298-2491 toll-free. TTY users, call 1 (800) 863-5488 toll-free.