How to Submit a Drug Claim

To submit a drug claim to HMSA, you must complete the Prescription Reimbursement Claim Form and mail it to CVS Caremark. CVS Caremark will review and process your claim according to your HMSA plan benefits.

The claim form is available online through My Account or you can request copies by mail or in person. Instructions are listed on How to get copies of the drug claim form.

Please review the instructions on how to complete the form for timely processing of your drug claim.