To apply for HMSA’s Individual Dental Plus Plan, please print and fill out this form. Mail it to HMSA at the address below.
To avoid delays, please make sure your application is complete.
Section A: Subscriber data
- Fill in your name, mailing address, and phone numbers.
- Fill in your present HMSA medical plan subscriber ID if you have a medical plan with HMSA.
- If you currently have an HMSA individual dental plan and would like that membership canceled if your application is accepted, check “yes” and fill in your dental plan subscriber ID.
Section B: Enrollment data
- Fill in your name, sex, birth date, and Social Security number.
- If you are applying for a two-party plan, list information for your spouse.
Section C: Other insurance
- Check “yes” if you or your spouse has other dental coverage, including HMSA. If yes, fill in the name of the policy holder, name of the other plan, policy holder’s ID number for the other plan, and the other plan’s telephone number.
Section D: Conditions of enrollment
- Please read the agreement, then sign and date the application. Only the applicant’s signature will be accepted.
Please include a check or money order payable to “HMSA” for your dental membership dues.
Mail all application materials to:
P.O. Box 860
Honolulu, HI 96808-0860
For more information, call 808-948-5555 on Oahu or 1-800-620-4672 toll-free on the Neighbor Islands, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Your application is subject to approval by HMSA.