We’ll help you transition into Medicare and learn about your health plan options in retirement.
Attend a FREE pre-retirement health care planning workshop. You’ll learn about enrollment deadlines, health plan options, and more.
Attend a workshop if you’re:
- Soon to be eligible for Medicare and don’t have a Medicare Advantage plan.
- Retiring in 2018 and have Medicare Part A and Part B.
- New to Hawaii and have Medicare Part A and Part B.
- Enrolled in another Medicare Advantage plan.
- Not enrolled in a state, federal, or group-sponsored retiree health plan.
New! Convenient evening and weekend workshops available to fit your schedule.
To register, call Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.:
Seating is limited. Free parking.
If you qualify for or have a state, federal, or group-sponsored health plan, you may not need HMSA Akamai Advantage.
Please talk to your health plan administrator or group leader to see what’s best for you.