Choose an HMSA participating retail pharmacy to receive the best benefit from your drug coverage.
For information about pharmacies on the Mainland, please read Find a Participating Pharmacy on the Mainland.
To find participating retail pharmacies in Hawaii:
- Go to Find a Doctor on hmsa.com.
- Type pharmacy in the search box.
- Click Select your plans. Select Drug HMO or Drug PPO and save your changes. Click the magnifying glass in the blue box to begin your search.
- You can further narrow your search by clicking on any of the options in the left column of the screen. Note: Enter your location (city or ZIP code) at the top of the column to see providers in a specific area.
- Use CVS Caremark’s Find a Pharmacy tool.
- Log in to My Account on hmsa.com.
- Select Find a Pharmacy from the menu on the right of the My Account home page.
- Enter the ZIP code or city and state in the field for the area in which you are seeking a pharmacy.
- Click the Search tab.
For services from nonparticipating pharmacies, you’ll be responsible for the entire cost at the time of service and will need to submit a drug claim for reimbursement from your drug plan benefit.
Please refer to your plan certificate for information on the specific benefits and provisions of your plan. The language in the certificate takes precedence over any other description of plan benefits you may have.