On January 1, 2013, CVS Caremark replaced Medco Health Solutions (now known as Express Scripts) as HMSA’s pharmacy benefit manager (PBM). CVS Caremark processes prescription drug claims for members who have HMSA drug coverage.
Note: Some employer groups contract independently with CVS Caremark to provide drug coverage that isn’t through HMSA. Members of these groups may have a separate CVS Caremark card. If you have any questions regarding your drug plan, please call the phone number on the back of your membership card.
For more information on your drug coverage, please read:
- View Your Drug Claim Information Online
- Order Your Prescription Drugs through the Mail
- Prescription Tools
- Is there a Generic Equivalent for My Brand-Name Drug?
- How to Submit a Drug Claim
- Find an HMSA Participating Retail Pharmacy
- Plan Certificates Describe Additional Coverage
- CVS Caremark provides pharmacy benefit management services and manages HMSA’s drug formulary for HMSA’s commercial, Medicare, and QUEST programs. CVS Caremark is an independent company.