Choose HMSA QUEST for You and Your Family
QUEST members who want to switch plans must do so from June 17 to 28. HMSA QUEST
doesn’t cost you anything.
To switch, choose HMSA on your plan change form and return it to Med-QUEST by June
28. If you tried to switch in May and sent in your form, you have to do it again.
If you’re already an HMSA member, you don’t need to do anything to stay with us.
You’re Covered at Waianae Coast Comprehensive Health Center!
Update from the State: Although Waianae Coast Comprehensive Health Center may end
its contract as a participating provider with HMSA QUEST, it will continue to serve
all community members, including those with HMSA QUEST.
Only HMSA QUEST Gives You
- Your choice of doctors from HMSA’s large network. You can go to the doctors, specialists,
and hospitals that are the most convenient for you.
- Hawaii’s #1 keiki health screening program.
- HMSA365 member discounts save you money on a variety of health and wellness products
- 75 years of experience serving Hawaii for generations.
Service You Can Count On
- HMSA’s customer service staff is available 24 hours a day to answer your questions.
- HMSA’s 24-Hour Nurseline lets you talk with a nurse who will answer your questions
and help you decide if should see your doctor, go to the emergency room, or care
for yourself at home. This service is free for HMSA QUEST members.
- HMSA’s disease management services help you manage chronic diseases like asthma,
heart disease, diabetes, and chronic kidney disease.
- Free language interpreters go with you when you visit your doctor. They help you
understand instructions and get answers to your questions.
If you have any questions about HMSA’s QUEST plan, please call us:
- (808) 948-6486
- 1 (800) 440-0640 toll-free
- TTY: 711 toll-free
We look forward to helping you with the same friendly service Hawaii families have
trusted for generations.
What is HMSA QUEST?
HMSA QUEST is a Medicaid program that provides medical and behavioral health services
to Hawaii residents.
How Do I Know if I’m Eligible for QUEST? How Do I Apply for QUEST?
To find out if you’re eligible for QUEST or to download an application, visit
HMSA QUEST Works with Other Companies for Your Care
HMSA partners with other companies to give you the best care. They may need to talk
with you for HMSA.
- APS Healthcare may need to talk to you about behavioral health care and case management.
- Healthways may need to talk to you about services or health tests or screenings.
- Landmark may need to talk to you about physical or occupational therapy.
- CVS Caremark may need to talk to you about your prescription drugs.
- National Imaging Associates may need to talk to you about radiology services, such
as a CT scan or MRI.