HMSA Kaimana Scholarship Application
To apply for a Kaimana Scholarship, please fill out this form online, print it out,
and mail it to HHSAA at the address below. Completed applications must be received
by HHSAA by 4 p.m. on Friday, February 15, 2013.
- Fill in your name, preferred name, date of birth, home address, and mailing address.
Your mailing address will be used to notify you if you are selected as a recipient
of an HMSA Kaimana Scholarship.
- Fill in your home and cell telephone numbers, your email address, and a parent’s or guardian’s email address.
- Fill in your current high school, list the sports team(s) you participated on, and
the number of years you participated on the team(s). If you attended more than one
school and participated on teams at each school, list all schools and all sports.
- List your community service and club memberships, if applicable, and briefly fill
in the activities, number of hours, and year(s) of service.
- Fill in your current cumulative grade point average and have it verified by a school
- List your academic awards.
- Write a short essay on why you believe you deserve a Kaimana Scholarship.
- Sign and date the form.
- Submit this form with at least two letters of recommendation from faculty members.
- If you are submitting your transcripts, please enclose them with your application;
do not send them separately.
- If additional space is needed, please attach a typed page with the additional information.
Mail all materials to:
HHSAA - Kaimana Scholarship
P.O. Box 62029
Honolulu, HI 96839
Applications can also be dropped off at Stevenson Middle School’s administrative
office during school hours, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
1202 Prospect Street
Honolulu, HI 96822
If you have any questions, please call Aloha Kim at HMSA at (808) 948-6883